Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Hands + Swing = Happy Lily


I'm not sure what Lily likes more, her hands or her swing! This was taken this morning before I left for work. I got Lily all dressed and ready to go, she was waiting for Grammy to come and get her. I set her in the swing so I could finish getting ready. I had to stop what I was doing to get the camera out to take pictures. She was having such a fun time "talking" to herself in the little mirror and sucking on her hands. Of course, I get the camera out and she stop talking so I didn't get a video of it.

Sorry the pictures aren't centered, but the swing was swinging.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

She looks so cute and comfy!

I Know Toni said...

Boy is she getting big quick. Take more pictures before she starts moving and you can't catch her!!!