Saturday, August 14, 2010

What's in a name?

August 9th - When we were pregnant with Lily we referred to her as Finly because we knew early if it was a girl her name would be Lillian (Lily) and if it were a boy, his name would be Finn. This time, we're not having as much luck, so we refer to the baby as Baby J. We set on a boy's name, but not on a girl's name. We also go back and forth about wanting to find out the gender this time. I'm still in the camp about not finding out, but Michael really wants to know this time. I think both of our families would also kill us if they had to wait until the end again. :) We have a few more weeks to make that decision, so stay tuned.

I'm starting to feel better, but still struggle when in the car for any length of time. I still dry heave or gag several times a day, but it is getting better. The nausea is pretty much gone at this point. YAY! I do agree when people say that each pregnancy is different. I did start on the Zofran for about another week, but had to stop again.

No comments: