Saturday, August 14, 2010

Group Outing


Pat getting ready to go on the Eli's Cheesecake Factory Tour

July 28th - Today was my department outing. We started off with a breakfast and a little meeting in one of the conference rooms and then headed out to the bus. I was a little worried about getting sick on the bus, since I'm not doing well on car rides. I was got a little nauseas, but it was tolerable. We played a "guess who this is" photo game of when we were all kids. There were some that were pretty obvious, some I thought were obvious, and some that were very hard. I think Julie and I got 18 of the 30, not too bad. We went to the Lincoln Park Zoo and had a scavenger hunt and lunch. Did you know that the Giraffe has the biggest heart of the animals at the zoo? It was really hot out today at the zoo, and I was having a hard time with the dry heaves and the weather, and of course some of the exhibits I couldn't see due to smell, but still had a good time. After lunch, we got back on the bus and headed to , Eli's Cheesecake factory. We had a little tour and then got to decorate our own cheesecake. Debbie Lo and I won for the best decorating. I look forward to whatever next year's outing will be, it's always a good time.

No comments: