Saturday, August 14, 2010

more doctor visits...

July 26th - We went to see Dr. Buccellato today (another Dr. in the practice with Dr. Tyler) and Michael and I had a bit of a panic. I'm almost 13 weeks and should've been able to hear the heartbeat on the Doppler. Dr. B couldn't find it. I kept telling myself "everything looked fine Thursday" while he went into the hall to get the ultrasound machine. Michael wouldn't look at me while we were waiting, I could tell he was thinking the same thing as me. Dr. B came in and I think he could tell by our faces that we were worried. He said not to be afraid, that it can still happen at this stage. He put the ultrasound on and all was well. The baby is VERY active (I wonder if that explains the nausea) and was moving around so much that he couldn't find the heartbeat. No picture today either…bummer!

No comments: